Channel Attachment Methods
1. Dry-Wall Channel Anchoring System
- For attachment directly over dry-wall construction. The three components of this system are situated to maintain the seat tabs in direct contact with the metal stud.
- Seats available in 1/8″ thick material, from m” to 12″ in length.
- Tabs from 1/2″ to 2 1/2″ long to accommodate specific thickness of wall board and insulation.
- Optional closed-cell-neoprene gasket is available to provide extra insulation. It is pre-slotted for exact fit!!
2. Weld-On Channels
- For welding directly to metal support beams.
- Available up to 20′
3. Block Wall Channels
- To be built into new block, back-up walls
- Sized to accommodate block width
4. “U” Clamps
- An alternative way to attach continuous channels.